Product Warranty & Returns Policy
At JH Market, we are committed in providing our customers the highest quality Australian approved LED products at the best price.
Returned goods and reimbursement requests
Any returns due to standard change of mind, not being suitable or if the job did not go forward, must be within 30* days of purchase.
The value of the goods will be applied as a store credit to the account within 24 hours of any return or order cancelation arriving at our warehouse and you will receive an automatic notification email. This store credit can be used on purchases immediately.
For reimbursement requests, please email email@example.com directly with the following information:
1. Company name
2. Mobile number
3. Order number
4. Reason for refund
Refund requests will be assessed to ensure stock has been returned and/or order has been cancelled and any of the following applicable fees may be deducted:
- 2% credit card process fee applicable for all orders paid with Visa or Master
- 3% credit card process fee applicable for all orders paid with AMEX
- Shipping cost will be deducted from refund (i.e. shipping to customers and pick up cost
- Restocking fees may apply
Refund requests will be approved within 5 working days of application, customer will receive an email confirmation, once approved. The transaction will be processed in 21 working days after request has been approved.
- All refund requests must comply with JH Market’s terms and conditions
- Warranty items are limited to replacement or repair only
- Shipping fees will not be refunded if a cancelled order has already been dispatched
- Standard returns must be in resaleable condition, including original packaging
- Customer must be able to provide proof of purchase
- For partial returns any discounts or promotions from order will be deducted and recalculated
The warranty service at JH Market is limited to the replacement or repair of products that have become defective under normal usage, as determined by JH Market.
For individual warranty terms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website.
You do not need to return any warranty items under $50. Just send us a photo or video showing the issue to get your replacement.
For all other claims, if we determine that the faulty items need to be returned, we will arrange free pick-up of the faulty items before we send out replacements.
Warranty claims can be made in-store, online, over the phone or via email on email@example.com. All online enquiries will be answered by our customer service staff within 24 working hours.
Important Points to Note:
- It is the customer’s responsibility to keep the faulty product until the warranty claim is finalized. Any loss or further damages will void the warranty
- It is the customer’s responsibility to keep the original invoice for warranty purposes. Any loss of sales proof will void the warranty claim
- If the customer can’t provide evidence of the faulty product, it is up to the customer to purchase the replacement product, which will be dispatched with free shipping and free faulty collection. Once the faulty product is returned and identified, reimbursement will be made
- For all JinHang Lighting products, the light fitting will only be compatible with its driver in the package. Any issues as a result of using a different driver with the light fitting will void any warranty claim
We highly recommend our LED lighting products are installed by licensed Electricians with a standard plug base. For LED tube installation, the old fluorescent batten fitting must be modified to a LED fitting with standard warning sticker, before installing the LED tube, performed by a licensed Electrician.
Warranties are not transferable.
JH TRADE+ Terms and Conditions
JH Trade+ is an annual subscription offering 12 months of Labour Warranty applicable only to products purchased and claimed within the period of subscription by the subscribed trade customer.
The JH Trade+ subscription starts on the date of purchase of JH Trade+, by adding SKU code JHV-TP at checkout.
The Warranty Claim Form needs to be fully filled by the trade customer and signed off by JH Market before processing of the claim can be initiated.
Labour Warranty is only valid for products installed according to the manufacturer's instructions by an electrician with a current Australian Electrical licence.
All wiring must be carried out by a licenced electrician and must be connected to the voltage requirements as specified in the ratings label.
The product(s) must not have been modified or changed in any way or the Labour Warranty will be void.
The maximum amount that can be claimed for Labour is up to $80 per faulty item, reimbursed in the form of store credit. A valid quote for labour costs must be provided to JH Market for review.
All warranty claims are at JH Market’s absolute discretion and will only be approved after the supply of all relevant evidence such as photos, proof of purchase, receipts and any additional documents as required by JH Market to validate the claim.
All other product warranty terms and conditions apply as per the Product Warranty section on this website.
A maximum of 5 lighting project designs can be claimed during each annual subscription period
Free product sample kit is any product up to the value of $50 (excl GST). If the trade price is higher, $50 will be deducted from the price and the balance is to be paid by trade customer
All warranty claims are at JH Market’s absolute discretion and will only be approved after the supply of relevant evidence such as photos and receipts etc.
- The maximum amount able to be claimed for Labour is up to $80 per faulty light
- Labour warranty for applicable products only
Damaged Goods During Delivery
For all damaged goods during delivery claims, it MUST be lodged within 5 WORKING DAYS after the receiving the goods. Any damage or modification acted by customer will void the warranty.
For further information regarding Product Warranty & returns, contact our JH Market Office at 1300 000 808.
We won't be beaten on price! If you find a cheaper price on an identical stocked item, we'll beat it by 10%!*
*T's & C's
The competing product at a lower price must be identical and:
- of the same manufacturing process and backed by the same warranty period
- currently advertised, in stock and and available for shipment or pickup from an Australian based warehouse
- backed up documented proof of product and price
- not part of any liquidation sale