Lumenovo B15 Bayonet Base 5.5W P45 Decorative Round LED Globe (Pack of 5)
In Store Stock Availability
- Energy efficient
- Made from the latest technology
- Warranty Backed
- Fast Shipping from Melbourne based warehouse
- 5 pack
This LED globe comes in a convenient 5 pack and is a great, cost effective way to upgrade your old lighting to energy saving LED globes.
All our globes are warranty backed, tested for Australian conditions and come with a money back guarantee.
Your Handy Helper to take the Guesswork out of Globes:
The wattage of your LED globe is important as you want to provide the correct amount of brightness and light for the task it is used for.
Low wattage globes are great for creating an ambient and relaxing atmosphere, and are perfect to be installed in bedrooms, or in low light retail stores.
For task lighting, for example reading, a globe with a higher wattage may be more suitable.
This LED light is energy efficient, producing great light, while also saving on energy bills.
It is important to check your old light base type before purchasing a replacement. Common base options include:
- E27 and E14, a standard Edison screw in base.
- B22 and B15, a bayonet push and twist base
- GU10, another push and twist base
lobe type refers to the shape and width of the light bulb.
- G70, G60 and G55 refer to a standard, round globe, with the numbers referring to the size of the globe itself, 55 being the smallest and 70 being the largest.
- C37 refers to a candle shaped globe, perfect for decorative lighting or for chandeliers.
- MR16 is a flat, halogen style bulb.
- P45 is a large round globe that is also great for decorative lighting.
Depending on your application of this globe, it is important to consider what colour temperature will be best suited.
A 2700k deep warm white globe can help create ambience and warmth, perfect bedrooms and for creating an inviting atmosphere for retail stores.
A 3000k warm white globe will help create a relaxing atmosphere, and are perfect for installing in bedrooms and living rooms.
A 4000k neutral white globe gives a clean look, without appearing too blue or cool. This can be great for bathrooms and retail stores.